Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Unable to run python yolo_v3 sample

MESO
Beginner

After I got the OpenVino c++ yolo_v3 sample running successfully I wanted to try the same with the python API.

When I try to run it though I get the following error:

python3 ./object_detection_demo_yolov3.py -m yolo_v3.xml -i cam
[ INFO ] Loading network files:
    yolo_v3.xml
    yolo_v3.bin
[ ERROR ] Following layers are not supported by the plugin for specified device CPU:
 detector/yolo-v3/ResizeNearestNeighbor, detector/yolo-v3/ResizeNearestNeighbor_1, detector/yolo-v3/Conv_22/BiasAdd/YoloRegion, detector/yolo-v3/Conv_14/BiasAdd/YoloRegion, detector/yolo-v3/Conv_6/BiasAdd/YoloRegion
[ ERROR ] Please try to specify cpu extensions library path in sample's command line parameters using -l or --cpu_extension command line argument

I was unable to find any guide regarding the python samples. Am I missing a step maybe? I'm using the same model files as I used for the C++ sample.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
3 Replies
MESO
Beginner

Thank you, those scripts are very helpful!

0 Kudos
Bansal__yash
Beginner

Hi, I am trying to implement python demos from open_model_zoo, but in some demos especially object_detection_yolo_v3,  object_detection_ssd, and segmentation_demo  there are no .xml and .bin files available.

please send me those files. 

open_model_zoo link - https://github.com/opencv/open_model_zoo/tree/master/demos/python_demos

0 Kudos