Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

make command in windows

Marzona__Pierangelo

When I try to compile inference-engine sample I create the "build" directory and run "cmake" command but I think it doesn't copy all that I need.

After this I run "make" command as I saw in the video tutorial number 5 but the command "is not recognized as internal or external command".

How can I solve this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Marzona, Pierangelo,

Since you are attempting to build Inference Engine from source code, I assume you are trying to build within https://github.com/opencv/dldt

For that, please follow the steps in the README and it should work fine. This will also build samples.

If you are not talking about the open source version of OpenVino, then please:

1)run setupvars.bat within C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino_2019.1.148\bin

2)run build_samples_msvc.bat within C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino_2019.1.148\inference_engine\samples

You should not have to type make or cmake directly for the Released (non-Open Source) Version of OpenVino.  Also if you are using Linux, the commands are similar except instead of *.bat it's *.sh.

Thanks,

Shubha

0 Kudos