Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

openvino demo not working (last step)

Tsai__Yiru
Beginner

###############|| Build Inference Engine samples using MS Visual Studio (MSBuild.exe) ||###############

Waiting for 2 seconds, press a key to continue ...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\MSBuild.exe" Samples.sln /p:Configuration=Release /t:classification_sample_async /clp:ErrorsOnly /m
Microsoft (R) Build Engine for .NET Framework 15.9.21+g9802d43bc3 版
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. 著作權所有,並保留一切權利。

Waiting for 6 seconds, press a key to continue ...

###############|| Run Inference Engine classification sample ||###############

Waiting for 1 seconds, press a key to continue ...
        1 file(s) copied.
classification_sample_async.exe -i "C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\demo\\car.png" -m "C:\Users\YIRU\Documents\Intel\OpenVINO\openvino_models\ir\FP16\classification\squeezenet\1.1\caffe\squeezenet1.1.xml" -d CPU

###############|| Classification demo completed successfully ||###############

Waiting for  5 seconds, press a key to continue ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying to run the demo_squeezenet_download_convert_run.bat.

It should show the result during the "Run Inference Engine classification sample" processes.

But it didn't. And I've tried for so many times. @@

Please tell me how to fix it. THX

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Tsai, Yiru,

One of the main reasons for  demo_squeezenet_download_convert_run.bat to fail is lack of a stable Internet connection. That particular demo downloads the models it needs as it executes.

Hope it helps,

Thanks,

Shubha

0 Kudos