Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

pedestrian_tracker_demo - Tracker.cpp

Gorza__Lorenzo
Beginner

Hi, 

I'm trying to execute the pedestrian tracker demo, but when I process the tracker in the cpp code, loading the weights and the topology of the network, I get the exception: 

Exception: Dynamic batch is not enabled.

anyone has had the same issue? 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Lorenzo,

Thanks for reaching out! I was able to run the pedestrian_tracker_demo without any issues using the following command.

./pedestrian_tracker_demo -i person-bicycle-car-detection.mp4 -m_det intel/person-detection-retail-0013/FP16/person-detection-retail-0013.xml -m_reid intel/person-reidentification-retail-0031/FP16/person-reidentification-retail-0031.xml

Could you share additional information about your setup?

• Which OpenVINO toolkit version are you using? Please make sure you are using the latest OpenVINO 2019 R3.1
  • Are you using Ubuntu, Windows or MacOS?
  • Which networks are you using?
  • How did you compile the cpp demo?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
R_P___Jose
Beginner

Hi there,

I have "collided" with the same demo, but a different scream.

It is running in a fresh centos 7 headless vmware local test instance installed and compiled strictly following the guide (yes, as root, pardon the risk). But I have to figure out how to avoid using GUI and how to avid the cryptic problems raised:

[root@localhost ~]# /root/omz_demos_build/intel64/Release/pedestrian_tracker_demo -i /root/videos/videoplayback.mp4 -m_det /opt/intel/openvino_2020.1.023/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/intel/person-detection-retail-0013/FP32/person-detection-retail-0013.xml -m_reid /root/videos/videoplayback.mp4 -m_det /opt/intel/openvino_2020.1.023/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/intel/person-reidentification-retail-0031/FP32/person-reidentification-retail-0031.xml d_det CPU -no_show -out /root/result.log

InferenceEngine: 0x7f128fffd030
Loading device CPU
    CPU
    MKLDNNPlugin version ......... 2.1
    Build ........... 37988

[ ERROR ] Person Detection network output layer(ip_reid) should be DetectionOutput, but was FullyConnected

Any input about where is the grip fo this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Jose
(Madrid, Spain)

0 Kudos