Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

squeezenet1.1.caffemodel" is not existing file.

manzano__juan
Beginner

when trying to run the Run the Verification Scripts to Verify Installation in the isntallation guide it prompts me this :

home/user/openvino_models/models/FP32/classification/squeezenet/1.1/caffe/squeezenet1.1.caffemodel" is not existing file.

How can I fix this please? I don't know where to go to start going steps forward

Thank you,

Juan

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear manzano, juan,

My guess is that you didn't execute setupvars.sh from the same shell that you ran the scripts from. Either that or you didn't install all the pre-requisites. Please follow these steps carefully:

http://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/_docs_install_guides_installing_openvino_linux.html

Also R2019 R1.1 is now available for you to download.

Thanks for using OpenVino !

Shubha

0 Kudos
Abramov__Hanna
Beginner

Hi ,

I tried to run the first demo from R2019 R3.334  version.

The file queezenet1.1.caffemodel really does not exists.I searched inside the verstion folders.

Maybe this file exists on the older versions.

In addition the second demo with the car, worked.

Thanks and regards,

Hanna

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Hanna,

There is a newer version available, OpenVINO Toolkit 2019 R3.1 (2019.3.376). Could you give it a try and let me know if you run into the same issue?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Abramov__Hanna
Beginner

Hi,

[ ERROR ] Error loading xmlfile: C:\Users\USER\Documents\Intel\OpenVINO\openvino_models\ir\public\squeezenet1.1\FP16\squeezenet1.1.xml, File was not found at line: 1 pos: 0
Error

Xml file cant be reached ,I think, becouse it doesnt looking on openvino_2019.3.379 folder in the correct place.

Thanks and regards,

Hanna

0 Kudos
Abramov__Hanna
Beginner

Hi,

Finally I created  files : queezenet1.1.bin , queezenet1.1.xml through optimizer by cummand:

python "C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\model_optimizer\mo.py" --input_model "C:\Users\USER\Documents\Intel\OpenVINO\openvino_models\models\public\squeezenet1.1\squeezenet1.1.caffemodel" --data_type FP16 --output_dir "C:\Users\USER\Documents\Intel\OpenVINO\openvino_models\ir\public\squeezenet1.1\FP16"

and run the demo.

Thanks anyway,

Hanna

0 Kudos