Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
404 Discussions

Edge Device and diagnosis HDDL promblems

Jerry4_Liu
Novice

Hello all,

I have a question~

Our equipment install the Edge Device Diagnostic Tool (EDTDT) and success installing the whole software, but our hddltest almost fail.

Is it necessary to take hddltest for all equipment? or can we skip this test?

If we want to pass the hddltest, we should have the some equipment like a HDDL Card ?

截圖 2020-12-21 上午11.41.36.png

Thanks.

Regards,

-Jerry 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Nadia_J_Intel

Hi Jerry, 

For the hddltest to pass, you need HDDL card plugged in to the system. 

But, you can also ignore the hddltest result if you wish to continue without having the HDDL card.

Regards, 

Nadia 

Jerry4_Liu
Novice

Hi Nadia,

If we ignore the hddltest result, how do we know that our equipment is qualified for the test?or just submit the report?

Thanks.

Regards,

-Jerry

0 Kudos
Nadia_J_Intel

Hi Jerry, 

You can submit your result to Vincent even without the HDDL test result.

Thanks. 

Jerry4_Liu
Novice

Hi Nadia,

I have a quick question

I have submitted our report to this mail address eshsupport@intel.com, but our mail always blocked by intel, how to handle this problem, or need notice some mail format ??

and may I know who is Vincent?? Could I have his mail address?

Thanks.

Regards,

-Jerry

0 Kudos
Nadia_J_Intel

Hi Jerry, 

Thanks for your effort in sending the report to us and sorry about the email blocked. 

We will have someone from our side that contact you directly regarding through email later. 

Thanks. 

Nadia

Jerry4_Liu
Novice

Hi Nadia,

ok ~ I see

Thanks.

Regards,

-Jerry

0 Kudos