Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

Assistance in License Transfer to New Server.

StevenBarnes
Beginner

We have a perpetual license for: SW-QUARTUS-SE-FLT & IP-NIOS which was bought from Altera.

Following a merger, name change & divestment we need to transfer the license from the former parent companies servers to a  server farm controlled by the new company. 

Needless to say with all of the company name changes there were accompanying email address changes so any existing logins to the automatic licensing system that may have been ported over from Altera will not work.

How can I sort this out?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. For further checking kindly advise the following.

Name :

OLD Email Address :

OLD Company Name :

OLD Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

NEW Email Address :

NEW Company Name :

NEW Company Address :

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
StevenBarnes
Beginner

I am not permitted to post the requested details to a semi-public forum due to confidentiality and cyber-security reasons and there is no indication of where/how to send a private reply - attemping to reply to the notification email shows an address of Intel Community <noreply@community-mail.intel.com> and there doesn't seem to be a private reply button on the forum.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We send you a private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
StevenBarnes
Beginner

Apologies, Your message was sent to my organizations, junk email folder and I have just seen it.

0 Kudos
StevenBarnes
Beginner

The private message inbox seems to be empty and does not show any history (unless it is not available through My Messages).

0 Kudos