After some time of searching how to get license file for Quartus Starter version, I found that I should request license file at Self Servicing License Center. I registered there, I got an email with registration confirmation. But when I want to open a link from the email (https://licensing.intel.com/psg) I get an error message:
We can't log you in because of an issue with single sign-on. Contact your Salesforce admin for help.
anyone can help?
Thx a lot!
Thank you for using Intel FPGA Community Forum.
Can you check if you have done these steps before? If not, can you please follow these steps and have a try to login again.
- Register for normal Intel account
- Register for PSG account
- Kindly proceed to this LINK https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/my-intel/fpga-sign-in.html?redirect=/content/www/us/en/secur...
- Click the Register now for an individual account
- You will be brought to the registration form. Fill in the first name, last name, business email address and username.
- You should be able to see the error message “Email is already registered. Enter a new email or Sign In”. Please click on the “Sign In” link.
- You will be taken back to the FPGA registration form. The form will be updated with your profile, please enter additional info required to register for FPGA account.
- Complete the form and the FPGA basic access will be added into your <login_id> account.
- Login again and you should be able to see Intel FPGA links within My Intel > My Tools.