Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

Cannot login to licensing.intel.com

JacekCi
Beginner

Hi all.

After some time of searching how to get license file for Quartus Starter version, I found that I should request license file at Self Servicing License Center. I registered there, I got an email with registration confirmation. But when I want to open a link from the email (https://licensing.intel.com/psg) I get an error message:

We can't log you in because of an issue with single sign-on. Contact your Salesforce admin for help.

anyone can help?

Thx a lot!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Dear JacekCi,

Thank you for using Intel FPGA Community Forum.

Can you check if you have done these steps before? If not, can you please follow these steps and have a try to login again.
​​​​​​​

• Register for normal Intel account
  • Register for PSG account

1.      Kindly proceed to this LINK https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/my-intel/fpga-sign-in.html?redirect=/content/www/us/en/secur...

1.      Click the Register now for an individual account

1.      You will be brought to the registration form. Fill in the first name, last name, business email address and username.

1.      You should be able to see the error message “Email is already registered. Enter a new email or Sign In”. Please click on the “Sign In” link.

1.      You will be taken back to the FPGA registration form. The form will be updated with your profile, please enter additional info required to register for FPGA account.

1.      Complete the form and the FPGA basic access will be added into your <login_id> account.

1.      Login again and you should be able to see Intel FPGA links within My Intel > My Tools.

Thanks!

Wani

0 Kudos