Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1152 Discussions

Hallo, please refer to the attached pdf Thanks!

Diddi
Beginner

0 Kudos
7 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

The file test_package.vhd is missing inthe test_main_lib. Could you attach the file?

Warning (12019): Can't analyze file -- file test_package.vhd is missing

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Do you have any updates?

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
Diddi
Beginner

Hi,

the file test_package.vhd was used for another test. You can remove this file from the project...

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

If you want to use the test_fifo.qsys file, you have to add the file to the project directory. Click on Project > Add/Remove Files in Project > Add the test_fifo.qsys > Ok

The IP Catalog Search Location is for you to add custom or third-party IP to the IP Catalog. You can optionally add your own custom or third-party IP component to IP Catalog by adding the component's _hw.tcl or .ipx file to the IP search path.

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Do you have any updates?

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
Diddi
Beginner

Hi,

thank's for your answer about my question. Ok, this thread can be closed.

Regards

Diddi

0 Kudos