Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

Hi there, I just installed baseline 10.2 and acquired a licensing file based on the Host ID (physical address using ipconfig /all). When trying to open my .gfd file, I get the message below:

KEbre
Beginner

Network licensing error: the maxplus2web feature [my ID] but this machine's host ID is "000000000"

Anything I can do? OS is Windows XP on an old HP desktop (my only PC that still has a parallel port...).

I tried to modify the licensing file putting zeroes instead of my number but no luck.

Cheers,

Kurt

Cheers,

Kurt

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. May I know? Do you have the license.dat file. To narrow down this issue, can you please provide me the latest of the following?

1) license.dat file

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
KEbre
Beginner

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I attached the license.dat file to this message. As the message system didn't allow me to attach a .dat file, I changed the file extension to txt.

Cheers,

Kurt

0 Kudos
KEbre
Beginner

Hi again,

In the meantime I had a new license file generated using "000000000000" as Host ID - and it works!

Thanks again!

Kurt

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for update

0 Kudos