Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
808 Discussions

Hi there, I just installed baseline 10.2 and acquired a licensing file based on the Host ID (physical address using ipconfig /all). When trying to open my .gfd file, I get the message below:

KEbre
Beginner

Network licensing error: the maxplus2web feature [my ID] but this machine's host ID is "000000000"

Anything I can do? OS is Windows XP on an old HP desktop (my only PC that still has a parallel port...).

I tried to modify the licensing file putting zeroes instead of my number but no luck.

Cheers,

Kurt

Cheers,

Kurt

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. May I know? Do you have the license.dat file. To narrow down this issue, can you please provide me the latest of the following?

1) license.dat file

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

KEbre
Beginner

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I attached the license.dat file to this message. As the message system didn't allow me to attach a .dat file, I changed the file extension to txt.

Cheers,

Kurt

KEbre
Beginner

Hi again,

In the meantime I had a new license file generated using "000000000000" as Host ID - and it works!

Thanks again!

Kurt

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for update