Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
808 Discussions

How can I generate a license for Max+PLUS II Baseline software?

SBead
Beginner

I need to update a legacy design and require a license for the Max+PLUS II Baseline software. I tried generating a license from this web page:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/f/download/licensing/lic-max2baseline.html

However, I didn't receive a license. Is the site broken or is there another way to do it?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. To further investigate, may I know? Are there any error message? Could you provide error message screenshot

SBead
Beginner

There is no error message. After I submit the form with my information and NIC OUI, I'm redirected to a page that says "Thank you for choosing the MAX+PLUS II BASELINE development software. A license file enabling your free MAX+PLUS II BASELINE software will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours."

That was several days ago and I still haven't received a license. Thanks for your help with this.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Can you provide your PC NICID for checking? And for privacy, you can also reply/attach your file in private message.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Received your PM message.