Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

How do I obtain a license file for Quartus Prime Lite that contains the design security feature?

FLAM
Beginner

AN 556 says that I should contact Intel FPGA support:

"Note: To enable the design security feature for Intel® Quartus® Prime Lite Edition, obtain a license file from Intel® FPGA Technical Support."

0 Kudos
11 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Hello Welcome to INTEL forum. Yes, to enable the design security feature for Intel Quartus Prime Lite Edition, you need to obtain from Technical Support. Could you provide your NICID / HOSTID for further checking?
0 Kudos
FLAM
Beginner

How do I contact technical support to obtain this license? The forum seems to be the only place for this.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
I'm the application engineer looking into your issue. Could you provide your NICID / HOSTID, we need to verify with customer service team before we provide the design security feature. You could also reply in private message.
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Hello Thanks for your patience. I have help you open a case In IPS for Design Security feature request. Kindly advise the following. Admin Name Email Address Company Name Company Address
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Hello Thanks for your patience. Customer service team granted you the license. You can now generate your license file in Self Service Licensing Center. Only the license administrator can re-generate the license file. Guidance: https://fpgasupport.intel.com/AlteraLicensing/license/index.html --> Licensing Center Home --> Computer and License Files --> Select a computer to generate a new license file. Link to demo: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/training/demonstrations/online/licensing/onl-licensing.html
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
We have not heard from you and we hope your problem has been solved and you had found solution. I'll set this Case to close-pending. If you have any further questions regarding this issue or other issue, feel free to create a new Case.
0 Kudos
FLAM
Beginner

I am unable to see the license file in the Self Service Licensing Center. It shows no products as available for licensing.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Hi Francis lam We are checking your case with Customer Service team. Could you provide screenshot of your Self-Service Licensing Center?
0 Kudos
FLAM
Beginner

Hi AAbd,

I sent you the screenshot via messages.

Best,

Francis

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Hi Done checking with customer service team, License has already granted, and it was tagged your email. Could you help check this? Otherwise if still can’t see the license, do report back to us and provide your login name.
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
I hope that my last note clears up this matter. I have set the Case to close-pending. Should you encounter new issues, you are welcomed to file a new Case. Thank you for your understanding and for using Intel Forum
0 Kudos