Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

I am unable to access the SSLC.

NewportRI
Novice

I am unable to access my licenses,  I attempted using my previous credentials via the Intel Azure Portal but its states my username is incorrect.

I then attempt to enroll for an account I receive an Access Denied page the and below message.

OOPS !!

You cannot access the Self Service Licensing Center site here.

Please use Sign In Button from Self Service Licensing Center Home page if you already have enrolled to the program.

Note : This enrollment form is specific to external users only and not for Intel employees.

Please refer to the help document for further details.

Urgent help is required to access the licenses.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Since we haven't received any response from you, I assume that my previous message has provided the necessary clarification. I will now transfer this conversation to community support. If you have any new queries, please feel free to open a new thread to receive assistance from Intel experts. Alternatively, the community users will be available to assist you further on this existing thread. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

0 Kudos