Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1193 Discussions

Not able to generate license file *.dat from your system

ykchan
Beginner

DescriptionI am using Quartus II 64-bit version 13.0.1 web edition. The .dat file was expired on 16 Feb 2020. I did request a new .dat with mac address:50-7B-9D-28-E0-B3. However, your system send me an email with a message "There is an issue in generating the license for this provided NIC/Host ID: 507B9D28E0B3..."
Please help me to identify the problem.

Thank You

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. From my understanding, the Quartus Lite/web Edition software requires no license, so it will continue working even after maintenance subscription expires. If there is an error message appear. This is the normal behavior of the Lite/web Edition software and you can ignore the message. Please continue with the compilations and report to us back if the compilation is not successful with error message in Quartus.

Hope this information is helpful.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. If you don’t have any further question, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos