Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1193 Discussions

Quartus Lite 15.1 download link

Dirk4
Beginner

Hi,

I need the above described version 15.1 of the Quartus Lite Edition with the MAX10 design files. All versions of Quartus software above 15.1 change the generation of jam- and jbf-files. Thats why the actual lowest version 17.0 are not useful for me. Can anybody help me with this issue?

Thanks a lot. 

Dirk Berner

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

To requests for legacy software, a case/ticket need to be submitted to our engineering team.

I can request this for you but need confirmation from you that a valid NDA(Non-disclosure agreement) exists between Intel and the customer.

Once approved, you will have access to download the Quartus software version along with the device .qdz file.

Let me know if a NDA exist, then I will send you an email to get the required info.

Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
Dirk4
Beginner

Thank you Richard for your quick answer. Which is the correct company I need a NDA. Can you please send it to me. Thank you. 

Regards,

Dirk Berner

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

I have sent you an email to get the necessary information to initiate the CNDA.

Please kindly check your email.

Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Quartus download link has been provided and able to download it successfully.

Now, I will transitioning this thread to community support. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support.

The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos