Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

Quartus prime lite edition renewal

vcav2000
Beginner

vcav2000_0-1611857213311.png

Hello, I have the Quartus prime lite edition right now and I get this message when I go to use it. I've seen a previous post with this same message and some people said it can be ignored and that the software will still work after the stated expiration date. Can someone confirm this or please advise me on what to do next in order to keep it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. The Quartus Lite Edition software requires no license, so it will continue working even after maintenance subscription expires. This is the normal behavior of the Lite Edition software and you can ignore the message. Please continue with the compilations and report to us back if the compilation is not successful with error message in Quartus.

Hope this information is helpful.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. If you don’t have any further question, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
vcav2000
Beginner

Sorry about that, but yes, the information helped and Im all set for now. Thank you.

0 Kudos