Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1150 Discussions

Request to increase the number of rehosts for an Intel FPGA IP License

I_Y_H
New Contributor I

Dear Forum Administrators, an "FPGA IP License for University" I have ran out of rehosts, could you please increase it for me? Many thanks in advance!

License Name: L-340457

Part Number: IP-NIOS/UNIV

Order: 00039018

PO #: UNIV-LR103235

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Hello I_Y_H,

Please access Intel FPGA licensing centre :

https://licensing.intel.com/psg/s/ 

License Assistance -->  I want to rehost my licenses to a different computer or change the computer info --> Select computer --> Click update computer -->  Change

If you have further issue regarding your University license, please send an email to fpga.academic@intel.com 

I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you!

Wani

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Hello I_Y_H,

Please access Intel FPGA licensing centre :

https://licensing.intel.com/psg/s/ 

License Assistance -->  I want to rehost my licenses to a different computer or change the computer info --> Select computer --> Click update computer -->  Change

If you have further issue regarding your University license, please send an email to fpga.academic@intel.com 

I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you!

Wani

0 Kudos
I_Y_H
New Contributor I

Hi Wani,

Many thanks for the follow-up.

This request has already been satisfied by Winnie of your Non IPS Licensing team.

0 Kudos