Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

Unable to access Intel FPGA. getting RuntimeError: Device with "FPGA" name is not registered in the

NSVR
Novice

Hi

I am sending device argument as -d HETERO:FPGA,CPU  to my python script from devcloud but i am getting Runtime error Device with "FPGA" name is not registered in the InferenceEngine.  Did i miss any installation or configuration. 

Thanks,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @NSVR,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and thank you for your patients, hope you are doing well.
Clarification on the situation, you are trying to access the FPGA plugin in openvino via python?
Possible to share the command that you have run or even if the python script files?

Note: here are also information related to the plugin.

Warm regards.

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @NSVR,

Hope this message find you well and good day, as we do not receive any response from you to the previous clarification that we have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

Warm Regards

0 Kudos