It seems I am not the only one with this issue but when I reached out to Intel support they told me to post here.
I have tried different browsers, cleared cache, etc but i still get the following error:
|You may have been logged out or you do not have the necessary permissions to access this page.
|If you have already registered for FPGA access and having issues in accessing the content, please try opening the page in a new browser window after clearing your browser cache and cookies.
I simply want to get a license for Questa FPGA Starter so I can run some basic simulations. Has anyone been able to work around this issue yet?
Thank you for using Intel FPGA Community Forum.
Can you check if you have done these steps before? If not, can you please follow these steps and have a try to login again.
- Register for normal Intel account
- Register for PSG account
- Kindly proceed to this LINK https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/my-intel/fpga-sign-in.html?redirect=/content/www/us/en/secur...
- Click the Register now for an individual account
- You will be brought to the registration form. Fill in the first name, last name, business email address and username.
- You should be able to see the error message “Email is already registered. Enter a new email or Sign In”. Please click on the “Sign In” link.
- You will be taken back to the FPGA registration form. The form will be updated with your profile, please enter additional info required to register for FPGA account.
- Complete the form and the FPGA basic access will be added into your <login_id> account.
- Login again and you should be able to see Intel FPGA links within My Intel > My Tools.
The link above is outdated. Please go to https://licensing.intel.com for account registration.
p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos.