Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

We bought Intel® Quartus® Prime and DSP Builder for Intel® FPGAs and we are not able Activate those products.

TPetr8
Beginner

Hi Intel,

how can we receive new activation IT from you? We got email with Activation number, but this activation number is not valid anymore.

Best regards

Tomas

ZF

0 Kudos
9 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi ZF,

If I understand you correctly, you are referring to the license not valid any? If yes, just wonder if you are aware of your local sales or FAE which you are in contact to purchase the licenses. They would be able to help regenerate/request a new license for you. Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

0 Kudos
TPetr8
Beginner

Hi Intel,

after purchase from Intel, we got email with Activation ID. However this Activation IDs are not in Intel activation system.

Can you provide me any contact on this local saler?

This email:

Thank you for your purchase.

To get started with licensing your product(s), perform the following steps:

1. Log on to the Self Service Licensing Center at https://fpgasupport.intel.com/AlteraLicensing/license/index.html using your myIntel account.

2. View your product(s) on the Products and Users page.

3. Click on Create New License and select the product(s) you would like to license.

4. See note 3 below for more information about product delivery.

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Just to ensure I understand it you correctly, are you referring to your myIntel account no longer valid and unable to log on the self service licensing center?

0 Kudos
TPetr8
Beginner

Hi,

i am able to log in into myIntel but after putting Activation id from Intel order email, i can see only this error message.

,,We are unable to process this License Activation Code. Contact Customer Service or enter a different code."

Tom

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

I’m helping on your License Activation Code. For further checking can you provide

1) activation code

2) your PC NICID (Mac Add)

3) register email

And you can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
TPetr8
Beginner
Hi Sir, we have only this Activation email. (see attached file) Best regards Tomas
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

we send you a private message.

thx

0 Kudos
TPOKR
Beginner

Hi,

problem was fixed. This account was not added as an admin for that licence code.

thx for help

Tomas

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thanks for your update.

0 Kudos