Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

activation code returns invalid license

emericv31
Beginner

Following INTEL delivery does not enable license generation : invalid licence messages occurs on intel website

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORDER INFORMATION: Please save this email for your record.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product                                     Qty.  License Activation Code #

-------                                          ----  -----------------------------

IP-NIOS

1       LGWU9PXH6FFNT7

IPT-DSPBUILDER

1       LCCMVPFSHUD2AS

SW-ONE-QUARTUS

1       LFW4SP22EE9DPD

-----------------------------------------------------------

( Intel Order #:0018242854)

( End Customer PO # to Disty.:)

-----------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Upon checking, the license is tagged to Vincent Pamart (vincent.pamart@airbus.com). You may also assign emeric.e.vincent.external@airbus.com as the secondary admin so both of them have the access in Self Service Licensing Center.

This can be done under “Admin” in Self Service Licensing Center, and he just needs to update name and email address.

Guidance: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/education/demonstrations/online/licensing/fpga-self-service-licensing-center-user-guide.pdf

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter and it can now be move forward. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos