Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

how to get the license file for the student version

Niqno
Novice

gg.pngi have requested the file FIVE days ago and till now i received nothin' . am i nothing doing it right?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

I would suggest wait for a day, some time emails may get stuck. If you don`t receive then follow same procedure to apply again for license.

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

May I know any update?

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
Niqno
Novice

well! they sent the license to me but i made a big mistake i gave them the wrong hard drive number cause i was using my windows 7 machine , and i just realised right after they sent the file that i have to use my virtual machine which uses windows 2000 , so yesterday i made another request to get another license file to my virtual hard drive , i am keeping my fingers crossed that it would work on my virtual machine , otherwise i am toasted , anyways thanks for asking and if you are one on the officials " Intel officials " please have the response to my second request sped up.

0 Kudos
Niqno
Novice

here is more of intel's lovely site hh.png

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Have you resolved the issue?

Should I consider that case to be closed?

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos