Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
1088 Discussions

Altera Monitoring Program Loading Errors.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Ok, so I have been searching for hours and haven't found anything that sounds similar to my problem.  

I am using a DE2 Board and am trying to use the DE2_Media_Computer. I am able to open the project and compile it but when it gets to the loading stage, it errors out and a message box pops up saying "Errors were encountered during the loading process. Please see the Info & Errors window for more details.". The problem is that nothing resembling an error of any type is shown in the window. I am running version 11.0 of everything. 

Sorry if I have not provided adequate information to receive help. I am new to this field and have much to learn.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

Have you fixed that ? I'm having the same promelem, so may you help me ? 

--- Quote End ---  

I never figured out why I was getting that behavior so I just installed it on a different computer and it worked. I know everyone might not have the luxury of having multiple computers so I will tell you this, the only thing that I know that is different in the setups between the non-working install and the working one is that on the computer that didn't work, when I installed the nios 2 and university program software, I put them on a different hard drive than C: so that could have messed with things. FYI, I put them on a different HDD because my boot drive is only 80GB and didn't have enough free space for the install.