Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
1185 Discussions

FPGA's for Dummies eBook promotion

JacquesV
Novice

Greetings community...

I haven't found a "General" forum so I thought I'd post this query on the FPGA forum, my apologies in advance if this is regarded as an inappropriate post.

So I signed up to Intel's marketing in order to receive a promotional eBook: FPGA's for Dummies and was happy to receive the email with the link to the eBook. Sadly the link is broken and I received a "Oops, something went wrong!" message.

In case you're wondering... yes I am a dummy when it comes to FPGA's and am wanting to change that...

So it will be really great if a forum moderator (or similarly knowledgeable person) could pick this up and let me know where I might find the, not so free, eBook in question...

Here's the broken link: @http://app.plan.intel.com/e/er?cid=em&source=elo&campid=&content=psg_WW_psgem_LPCD_EN_2021_FPGA%20for%20Dummies%20book-EN_C-MKA-22281_T-MKA-23035&elq_cid=12830471&em_id=66727&elqrid=bfa4d54597c244a3854cd8b4cabd13ee&elqcampid=&erpm_id=13189406&s=334284386&lid=234440&elqTrackId=2b1d3e0f82d54841b67cfbe45474cd9b&elq=bfa4d54597c244a3854cd8b4cabd13ee&elqaid=66727&elqat=1

Thanks in advance.

Jacques

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JacquesV
Novice

Hi Farabi

Thanks, eBook received.

At the risk of coming across as ungrateful... I thought the book would have been a little more technical and helpful in giving a bit of a starting foundation in FPGA's and not just talking about them...

Nevertheless, thank you...

Regards

Jacques

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello,

you need to fill in the form and use company registered email. the link will be sent to your company email.

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
JacquesV
Novice

Hi Farabi

Thanks for your response to my question.

I'm not trying to be funny here but what gave you the impression that I did not do that?

Thanks

Jacques

0 Kudos
Farabi
Employee

ebook attached. 

0 Kudos
Farabi
Employee

Hello,

We ald filed internal case for the web admin to update the correct link.

I am attaching the pdf here if you need it.

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
JacquesV
Novice

Hi Farabi

Thanks, eBook received.

At the risk of coming across as ungrateful... I thought the book would have been a little more technical and helpful in giving a bit of a starting foundation in FPGA's and not just talking about them...

Nevertheless, thank you...

Regards

Jacques

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, for now I will set this case to Close-Pending. 

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
JacquesV
Novice

Thank you Nazrul.

Best regards

0 Kudos