Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
1082 Discussions

How to add additional people to CC list of IPS?

ldm_as
Novice

Hi All,

When I open a Service Request, how can I add additional people to CC list of the request?

Can I do this after I already created the SR?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
19 Replies
ldm_as
Novice

Any response?

Kenny_Tan

We no longer have service request for the FPGA product. Are you referring to IPS case?

ldm_as
Novice

Yes, IPS case... What does the IPS stand for?

Kenny_Tan

Intel Premier Support, yes, you should be add people in there in the cc list. Do you have a screenshot of your IPS for us to have a look?

Kenny_Tan

any update?

ldm_as
Novice

all my IPS are close right now... Will update the thread once will open a new one... Thanks

Kenny_Tan

sure. let us know if you have an IPS opened.

ldm_as
Novice

E.g. one of my open ISP is 04349519 and 04337284. How can I add someone to CC list of these requests?

ldm_as
Novice
I sent you an email …. Are you Kenny Tan, correct?
Kenny_Tan

can you check your email?

Kenny_Tan

Yes, can you check your mail again?

Kenny_Tan

I just found out that you can:

Just go to any thread and then go to comment…

Put an @ with name at the back….something like facebook when you wan to tag a person.

ldm_as
Novice
Trying adding Eli to the thread …
ldm_as
Novice

OK, so If I want to add someone with email 'eGoldman@Airspan.com', what should I do? Should I ask him his username an mention it with @<username> in the thread? Will it work with ISP as well?

Kenny_Tan

That is correct. You need to ask him the user name and ask him to reply with @<username> to the thread.

Will it work with ISP as well?

Do you mean IPS?

ldm_as
Novice

Yes, I meant IPS... Once I add someone's username in the form @<username> to the comments to the IPS, this user will be subscribed to the thread/case until it will be closed or I need to add his/her username each time I add a comment to the thread/case?

Kenny_Tan

Can you double check if you have IPS account? If yes, can you provide us the IPS detail e.g. IPS case number? So that I can point you to the correct direction.

Kenny_Tan

any update?

ldm_as
Novice

I've asked our FAE to open me an IPS account. Meanwhile you can close this case, thank you