Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
1050 Discussions

Installation of Quartus Prime Lite Edition

sne
Beginner

After downloading Quartus Prime Lite Edition (20.1) I cannot create a new project (error message: a device installation file is missing). The appropriate file can be found on the website (e.g. cyclone-20.1.1.720). Could you tell me, where to store this file? Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Refer to Section 3.9. Adding Device Support and Other Intel FPGA Software to Existing Installation

In the User Guide below:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/manual/quartus_install.pdf

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

RichardTanSY_Intel

I have yet to receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided but I believed that I have answered your question. 
With that, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos.