Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
1175 Discussions

No Editor function in Altera Monitor Program software v13.0

BXia
Novice

Hi,

I didn't find the editor window in Altera Monitor Program software v13.0, it is not enabled or no editor in v13.0? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @BXia,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum, hope this message find you well and apologies for the delayed in response.
Unfortunately per my understanding the Intel UPDS program are limited to debug, compile and run the program for NIOS II processor.
There are minor changes allowed in the register content (part of debugging purposes), however for editing codes, would recommend to go for external editor.
Please do let us know if that clarify your question.

Note: as references here is the tutorial user guide for the monitoring program.

Warm regards.
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @BXia,

Good day, by any chances did you managed to look into the guide provided? Please do let us know if you have any more clarification that we can help with.

Warm regards

BB

0 Kudos
BXia
Novice

Hi @BoonBengT_Intel 

Thanks for your help, I haven't question about this topic now, you can close it.

By the way, mabe you can help look at another topic?  https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-FPGA-University-Program/About-the-Using-the-Pre-loader-Software-for-the-A9-Processor/m-p/1253425#M4053

Best Wishes

BXia

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @BXia,

Hope this message find you well and good to know that it clarify your doubts, we would be closing the thread. If you have further queries, Please do post a response in the next 15 days.
After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.
For the other topic mention, colleague of mine which is the expert in the area will be guiding you through.

Warm Regards
BB

0 Kudos