Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
1183 Discussions

Quartus ii University renew license

cetapc
Beginner

Hello,

Currently we have a license for Quartus II SE, NIOS II and Modelsim for University programs.  Our license expires at the end of September and the website will not let me renew it.  How can I renew this license for another year?  Thank you.

Mike deAlmeida

University of Hartford, CETA

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Welcome to INTEL forum. You may contact the University/Intel Academic Program team at this email fpgauniversity@intel.com and our university team will help on University/Academic Program related issue. Thanks    

0 Kudos
cetapc
Beginner

Hello,

I emailed fpgauniversity and have not heard back.  I did get an email back from Intel support with "We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please be informed that the queries related to FPGA (such as account or registration, licensing, etc.) are handled by our Community tech Experts only"

What should I do next?

0 Kudos
SDunc1
Beginner

Hi Mike,

It's sad but your problem is the same thing I was going through to get our educational licensing sorted out for a renewal this past winter.  
My situation was also time-sensitive in that our renewal/anniversary date falls in the middle of the Academic year.

Best you can do is wait.  That's what we had to do.  You have done the correct steps, or at least the steps I was told to follow as well.

Good Luck!
Sean

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note in privet message clears up this matter. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos