Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
1087 Discussions

error with Audio and Video config core

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hello everyone, 

I have the problem with "Audio and Video config" . It works fine when adding the core in sopc buider,and it works fine when compiling in quartus 9.0. However, when i builde in NIOS II, it shows that: 

------------------------------------------------ 

make -s all includes  

Creating generated_app.mk... 

Compiling alt_sys_init.c... 

system_description/alt_sys_init.c:88: warning: braces around scalar initializer 

system_description/alt_sys_init.c:88: warning: (near initialization for `audio_0.base') 

system_description/alt_sys_init.c:90: error: `AUDIO_CONFIG_CFG_TYPE' undeclared here (not in a  

function) 

system_description/alt_sys_init.c:90: error: initializer element is not constant 

system_description/alt_sys_init.c:90: error: (near initialization for `audio_config.type') 

make[1]: *** [obj/alt_sys_init.o] Error 1 

make: *** [system_project] Error 2 

Build completed in 23.375 seconds 

----------------------------------------------------- 

I use the quartus 9.0 and i have try the university ip core 9.0 and core 8.0/8.1.it alway gives the wrong.  

I am a student and english is not my first language,so please apology for my wrong.^_^ 

please help me, thank you very much!!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

If someone know this problem, please tell me how to solve it ? Any help would be appreciated so much!