Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Cannot Install v11.1 Upgrade

dabradley
Beginner

Current installed version is 9.1. The Intel website says that I am allowed an upgrade. After downloading and attempting the installation of the correct upgrade to v11.1, using the correct serial number, I get the error message: "Activation rights do not allow this software to be installed. This could be due to expired subscription of incompatible serial number." Am I legal or not? How to fix this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III
If your license dates from when 9.1 was active, it would have expired (1 year from activation, if not renewed). If not expired, but license is still present, the new install should offer to use it. You could check the status of your valid licenses at https://registrationcenter.intel.com and get new copies sent.
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
I see that you renewed your license on September 1. You were assigned a new serial number at that time. Use that serial number to install, not the old one.

If you need more help, let me know, but please do not post serial numbers in the forum (just warning in advance!)
0 Kudos