Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Fortran compiler Download issues

Bridgeman__Lee
Beginner

I have what might seem a basic problem but I am having trouble downloading a visual fortran compiler, I have downloaded both parallel xe 2018 and 2019 but I'm drawing a blank with linking them into the fortran compiler.. I am hoping to use the compiler as an educational tool so does anybody know what I'm doing wrong? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

What is the exact name of the installer file you downloaded? Or what is the URL of the page from which you downloaded it? 

0 Kudos
Alhrshy__Laurence

Hi, as an educator at Flensburg University of Applied Sciences , I've tried a number of times to access the Educator Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Windows*. Each time I follow the process and enter my details the screen says "You will receive a response within two business days" - but I don't.

What do I need to do?

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

That isn't a download issue. Possibly an Intel support engineer will see your post and forward it to the proper people in Intel, but I would suggest instead sending email to inteldeveloperzonesupport@intel.com

0 Kudos
Alhrshy__Laurence

Thank you for your response and for the contact.

0 Kudos