Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28435 Discussions

From Intel Parallel Stuido SE to Intel OneApI

longt8
Beginner

Hello,

I am a engineering graduete student in the University of Cincinnati. My Intel Parallel Studio SE liscence expired and I know we can request an extended license from software_tools_request@intel.com or  we need to use OneAPI.  Unifortunatly, I have not received anything from that email address. I read the Community Forum Support web sit and then I installed the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit

but I can not compile my fortran code to ".exe" file as before when I use Intel Parallel Studio SE.  The command I use to compile the fortran code is "make" in Command Prompt.

I requested a support from intel and they suggest me to go to the Community Forum Support web to ask for help. My friend and I have struggled with it for a long time.  Is there any way I can make it?  

Thank you very much!

Best,

Teng

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

The Make attempt failed since you were still using a command window configured to use the old 2015 compiler package, which was a licensed product for which your license has expired.

From the Windows Start menu, open a OneAPI command window (32-bit or 64-bit, as appropriate for your intended uses). In that window, change to the directory wherein you want to build, and run the nmake command.

Once you get things working with the new compiler package, you may consider deleting the old Parallel Studio installation.

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel
0 Kudos