Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28381 Discussions

How to resolve your Online Service Center login issues

Devorah_H_Intel

Follow these steps to resolve your login issues:

1. On the Online Service Center page, click Request Support, and then click Sign In. Make sure that your current language is set correctly and that Caps Lock is disabled on your keyboard.
  2. If you received the error message that your password or login ID is not correct, recover the login ID by clicking the Forgot your Intel username or password? links.
  3. If you don’t remember your login ID, click Forgot username to retrieve it. Enter the email address you used during the registration to receive the login ID.
  4. You can then click Forgot password to recover the password using the received login ID.

Still unable to sign in? Use this support option only if you are unable to reset your password and access your account:

• Send an email to inteldeveloperzonesupport@intel.com with your site support request and non-technical questions. Make sure to include your name and email address.

See Priority Support FAQ for additional information.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Day__Gary
Beginner

Hi 

I log in to the Online Service Center

it shows the support tickets web page for about 2-3 seconds then seems to redirect to

https://sfederation.intel.com/affwebservices/public/saml2sso?SPID=https://saml.salesforce.com.isvc.portal2&ProtocolBinding=urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-POST&RelayState=%2Fservicecenter%3Flang%3Den%2DUS

Then redirects again to

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support.html?random=-741219089

So I never end up being able to see my tickets.

I have logged in to the support tickets URL on different pc’s and with different browsers and even tried my personal mobile phone browser but all give the same result.

Gary

Frustrated of Stevenage!!

0 Kudos
Jim_Robinson
Beginner
Initially couldn't log in at all, it just said there was an unexpected error. Finally managed to log on, but then I get exactly the same problem as you. I just keep getting redirected to general support page. I've contacted login support about this. Jim
0 Kudos
Elebash__Daniel
Beginner

Any resolution?

0 Kudos
Elebash__Daniel
Beginner

Day. Gary I am having the exact same problem and tried different browsers as well as my phone browser and still get redirected to sfederation..

0 Kudos
WSinc
New Contributor I

I dont understand what E-mail I have to provide to get free FORTAN and visual parallel downloads.

Is it my STUDENT ID? How do they know I am a student ?

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

I think the idea is that if you are a student, you would have an email address provided by an academic institution (.edu, etc.) 

0 Kudos
SunMesa
Beginner

FWIW, I'm having precisely the same issue as Gary, Jim, and Daniel above. This clearly precedes the Covid-19 pandemic, so no excuse there. I hadn't ruled out I was just doing something wrong or out of sequence, but apparently this is a widespread issue. Guess I'll just try my luck on the Forum. Makes it pretty silly to pay for a support subscription...

0 Kudos
SunMesa
Beginner

UPDATE: I sent an email to Intel customer support regarding this issue, and later that day received a reply which said:

"Please be informed, your profile has been fixed. Kindly try again and let us know the outcome."

No idea what the 'fix' was, but it apparently worked. I am now able to link to the Online Service Center, and have successfully submitted a Service Request... no response to that yet, but at least I'm in the system. Thanks to the customer support staff for attending to this.

0 Kudos