Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28381 Discussions

Intel® Fortran Compiler Information and Frequently Asked Questions

Devorah_H_Intel

Intel® Fortran Compiler Information and Frequently Asked Questions

Useful Information

Product Information

Context Sensitive/F1 Help

IMSL* Fortran Numerical Library

• Rogue Wave IMSL is no longer available directly from Intel. It can be obtained directly from Roguewave or Roguewave resellers.

Frequently Asked Questions

Labels (1)
7 Replies
DataScientist
Valued Contributor I

This is a handy collection of essential Intel Fortran resources, all in one place. Thanks for sharing.

0 Kudos
DataScientist
Valued Contributor I
0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Grrr... Would someone PLEASE tell whoever needs to hear it that, just because an article or file is old, that doesn't mean it should be summarily deleted! I spent a LOT of time developing that technique for debugging coarray apps and the accompanying module. I hope it can be recovered (or maybe someone has a copy around.)

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Regarding the broken link to the pdf download mentioned above - I have reported this issue to IDZ backend. The article is up, just the link to the pdf document is broken. The document is not deleted or lost, I assure you. 

Thank you for reporting the broken link.

DataScientist
Valued Contributor I

Intel pages used to be the number one link to appear in most Fortran-Google searches over the years. But recently the Intel pages are hard to find on the web even with the addition of the `Intel` keyword at times. I assume this is happening across the board to all Intel resources as it is likely due to recent repeated updates to the Intel website as a whole. Improvement is impossible with updates, surely. But many repeated updates over months to years will likely impact the page traffic and visibility of the Intel developer online resources.

JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

addition of the `Intel` keyword at times

--------------------------------------------------

As @A. King, noted, you will not find anything related to Fortran unless you use the Intel word, it is really frustrating, you get a lot of gfortran stuff.  if you just search Fortran it is not till the 3rd page that Intel emerges.  No one flashes to the 3rd page. 

0 Kudos