Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Is IVF 9.1 still available?

bberdan
Beginner

Steve,

Over the last month or so,IVF 9.1 is disappearing from all of the vendors websites and being replaced by IVF 10.0. I even asked a colleague in Australia (I'm in Canada) to check his local vendor for availability there with no luck.

I was able to download 9.1 yesterday through an old link directly from the Intel site (it gave me a choice between 9.1 and 10.0), but I am afraid that this route may go stale soon. Our clients customize one of our core dll's using static libraries produced from IVF 9.1. Using 10.0 isnot an option because of the lengthy (and expensive) verification for ourproduct. So, we really need to be able to purchase 9.1 for the next few years.

Will it be possible to purchase a license for 10 and download 9.1 for the next few years?

Can you offer any insight as to how to acquire 9.1?

Thanks,
Brad

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Brad,

9.1 is currently available from the Intel Registration Center if you have a 10.0 license. At some point in the future (not until 2009 or thereabouts) it won't be provided there, but you can still get it by a request to Intel Premier Support. If you have current support, we'll provide old versions on request, though your selection of which update of an old version may be limited. Currently, we can go back to 7.1 without too much trouble. If you ask for older than that, we'll need a REALLY good reason.
0 Kudos