Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

MKL Program

John_N_2
Beginner
I am trying to add a MKL routine to my programs. Data+Recorder+Morlet.zip provides the code so far. I have followed to the best of my ability the configuring the environment for the VS 2008. Teh program does not link and gives me an error c:\program.obj not found.

I am lost.

I am trying to convolve a filter and a vector stream.

John Nichols
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
It's still Saturday here... Yes, it does seem to take a long time to link - actually, it's the Manifest Tool that is taking the time. Darned if I know why...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
In the property page Linker > Input, replace all of "Additional Dependencies" with simply:

mkl_intel_c.lib

and delete the entry under General > Additional Library Directories. With 11.0 and later, you don't need to specify the path to the MKL libraries.
0 Kudos
John_N_2
Beginner
In the property page Linker > Input, replace all of "Additional Dependencies" with simply:

mkl_intel_c.lib

and delete the entry under General > Additional Library Directories. With 11.0 and later, you don't need to specify the path to the MKL libraries.
Steve:

You need to take a break man it is Sunday. And God said, "Programmers shall rest on the Sabbath, and the odd Wednesday"

It takes a while about 2 minutes to link now, but it works

Thanks

John
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
It's still Saturday here... Yes, it does seem to take a long time to link - actually, it's the Manifest Tool that is taking the time. Darned if I know why...
0 Kudos