Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28602 Discussions

No image loaded in idb under Mac OS X

Susanne_K_
Beginner
Hello,

it seems to me that I have the same problem as fallschirmjger, seehttp://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=85079&o=a&s=lr
I work on a Macintosh Quad-Core Intel Xeon with Mac OS X 10.7 using the Intel Fortran Composer XEVersion:2011Build:Update 5Build date:19 Jul 2011
My code consists of several *.f90 files which are linked together using a makefile. I compiled the whole code using the -g option. But when trying to debug the code, I get the message
"Reading symbols from
Could not start process for
No image loaded ... Recovering ..."
Probably, this may have something to do with my upgrade to Mac OS X Lion, because before, everthing working fine (I didn't change my way of proceeding for the compiling/linking of my code since then).
Besides, I get the new message:
"This process is attempting to exclude an item from Time Machine by path without administrator privileges. This is not supported."
for each file which is compiled (but the compiliation is done). Again, this message didn't occur before.
I would be happy if anybody gave me a hint how to solve these problems.
Many thanks in advance
Parsus
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Susanne_K_
Beginner
Sorry, I just saw the already exisiting thread related to the use of Intel with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) and the Xcode-integration. Is there already a solution to this problem? I don't use the integration to Xcode, but work only from command line. And, I already tested the work-around with libSystemStubs_debug.a, ..., but unfortunately without success.

0 Kudos