Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28455 Discussions

Problems with migration projet that use library FORTRAN&C

cesarpradosboda
Beginner
Hi,
I'm working on the migration of a FOTRAN program that it's writing in FORTRAN 90/95 that uses a libreria in C-Fortran 77/FORTRAN 90/95, to IVFEM64T, I have made the steps that are indicated to turn it Visual Intel Compaq. I have followed the indications on USES DBFLIB -- >use IFPORT but I follow have problems:
CUT_64 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _fltused
CUT_64 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol for_allocate
CUT_64 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol for_check_mult_overflow64
CUT_64 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol for_concat
CUT_64 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol for_cpstr
CUT_64 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol for_cpystr
CUT_64 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol for_cpystr
CUT_64 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol for_emit_diagnostic
CUT_64 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol for_write_seq_fmt
CUT_64 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol for_write_seq_fmt_xmit
CUT_64 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mainCRTStartup
CUT_64 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol memcpy
CUT_64 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __chkstk referenced in function UTIL_mp_TAGFRA
CUT_64 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _IdsAlloc referenced in function IDS$DM_MANAGER
CUT_64 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _IdsDealloc referenced in function IDS$DM_MANAGER
CUT_64 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _IdsGetCWD referenced in function IDS$GET_CWD
CUT_64 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _IdsGetUser referenced in function IDS$GET_USER
CUT_64 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _IdsTranslateFileName referenced in function IDS$WAIT
CUT_64 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _intel_fast_memcpy referenced in function MAIN__
CUT_64 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol atanf referenced in function IDS$GET_PHASE
CUT_64 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ETIME referenced in function IDS$SHOW_TIMER
CUT_64 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol for_allocate referenced in function UTIL_mp_OPEN_FILE
CUT_64 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol for_check_mult_overflow64 referenced in function UTIL_mp_OPEN_FILE
CeSaR
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Do you have a library project that is Fortran and a main program in C? If so, do this.

Right click on the Fortran library project and select Properties. On the Library page, set "Disable default library search rules" to No.

Next select Tools..Options..Projects..VC++ Directories. For Library files, add C:Program FilesIntelCompilerFortran9.0IA32Lib

Now do a "Rebuild" of the solution.
0 Kudos
cesarpradosboda
Beginner

I believe that it does not liked very much... perhaps if I don't have been clear before, but the library is for a program that will executed in S.O. 64 bits. Perhaps the problem this in the form to call these functions , I read it changes. The migration of the same program has been made and libreria to IVF 32 bits and has worked.

Utility_lib Command line warning D9002 : ignoring unknown option '/ML'
Utility_lib Command line warning D9002 : ignoring unknown option '/YXstdafx.h'
Utility fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'c:Documents and Settingsc.pradosDocumentiVisual Studio Projectslib 64 miglibdebugUtility.lib'
c:Documents and Settingsc.pradosDocumentiVisual Studio Projectslib 64 migsoureceids_utility.c(11): warning C4267: 'function' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
c:Documents and Settingsc.pradosDocumentiVisual Studio Projectslib 64 migsoureceutility.for(728): Warning: A jump into a block from outside the block may have occurred. [1]
c:Documents and Settingsc.pradosDocumentiVisual Studio Projectslib 64 migsoureceutility.for(779): Warning: A jump into a block from outside the block may have occurred. [2]
c:Documents and Settingsc.pradosDocumentiVisual Studio Projectslib 64 migsoureceutility.for(1411): Warning: The data type of the actual argument does not match the definition. [LOC]
c:Documents and Settingsc.pradosDocumentiVisual Studio Projectslib 64 migsoureceutility.for(1411): Warning: The data type of the actual argument does not match the definition. [LOC]
c:Documents and Settingsc.pradosDocumentiVisual Studio Projectslib 64 migsoureceutility.for(1701): Warning: The data type of the actual argument does not match the definition. [LOC]
c:Documents and Settingsc.pradosDocumentiVisual Studio Projectslib 64 migsoureceutility.for(1716): Warning: The data type of the actual argument does not match the definition. [LOC]
CeSaR

0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III
If your C code mixes size_t and int incorrectly, and you have LOC() calls with wrong data types, those certainly are problems. They would not account for the failure to search the Fortran em64t libraries.
0 Kudos