Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

You do not have permission to moderate...

Andrew_Smith
New Contributor III
Getting this for new topic posts
0 Kudos
7 Replies
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II

Doesn't that  just mean you cannot edit/delete the initial post that starts the topic? That has been the behaviour for as long as I can recall but I think the message is relatively new as I think. Might be wrong on this..... 

0 Kudos
Andrew_Smith
New Contributor III

I was talking about posting the initial topic, not editing/deleting an exsiting one.

0 Kudos
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II

Andrew Smith wrote:
I was talking about posting the initial topic, not editing/deleting an exsiting one.

Yes that is what I meant.

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Would I be correct in assuming that this message appears AFTER the new topic is posted? Obviously it didn't stop you from posting... I've seen such issues here before.

0 Kudos
Andrew_Smith
New Contributor III

It is a warning given after the post is submitted. Here is a sceenshot from my test post:

IntelModerationWarning.png

There seams to be a lot more fields to fill in than there used to be. Is it exposing fields meant for internal use? Here is a snapshot:

IntelFormPost.png

0 Kudos
Justin_v_
Beginner

I have gotten this message when both adding an initial post, and a response to someone else's post.  I have never had it before - is it something new?

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue with the forum usage. This could be due to recent IDZ updates. I am going to escalate this. 

0 Kudos