Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26734 Discussions

You do not have permission to moderate...

Andrew_Smith
New Contributor III
Getting this for new topic posts
0 Kudos
7 Replies
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor I

Doesn't that  just mean you cannot edit/delete the initial post that starts the topic? That has been the behaviour for as long as I can recall but I think the message is relatively new as I think. Might be wrong on this..... 

Andrew_Smith
New Contributor III

I was talking about posting the initial topic, not editing/deleting an exsiting one.

andrew_4619
Honored Contributor I

Andrew Smith wrote:
I was talking about posting the initial topic, not editing/deleting an exsiting one.

Yes that is what I meant.

Steve_Lionel
Black Belt Retired Employee

Would I be correct in assuming that this message appears AFTER the new topic is posted? Obviously it didn't stop you from posting... I've seen such issues here before.

Andrew_Smith
New Contributor III

It is a warning given after the post is submitted. Here is a sceenshot from my test post:

IntelModerationWarning.png

There seams to be a lot more fields to fill in than there used to be. Is it exposing fields meant for internal use? Here is a snapshot:

IntelFormPost.png

Justin_v_
Beginner

I have gotten this message when both adding an initial post, and a response to someone else's post.  I have never had it before - is it something new?

Devorah_H_Intel

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue with the forum usage. This could be due to recent IDZ updates. I am going to escalate this.