Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28446 Discussions

parallel_studio_xe_2016_update5_composer trial version

Shaghayegh
Beginner

Hi,

I have installed the trial version of parallel_studio_xe_2016_update5-composer which is compatible my abaqus2017 and now I would like to purchase it. Could you please let me know

1. How can I purchase the license for the 2016 version?

2. Is it possible to update the license without uninstalling the software?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ron_Green

1) you would purchase a license for the current Intel(R) Parallel Studio XE 2020 Composer Edition for Fortran Windows*.  That license will enable your 2016 compiler.

2) Yes, you purchase the above from a reseller.  That gives you a serial number.  You register your serial number with your account (or create one) at Intel Registration Center.  From there you should get an email with your license file attached.  Copy that to the License directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Licenses.  you can move or archive the older eval license out of there just to be sure.

For more information https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/support/faq-installation.html

Once you register your serial on Intel Registration Center you will have access to current versions of the compiler as well.  I did check, 2016 U5 is still available for download.

0 Kudos