Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28382 Discussions

ssr price for Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit Single-Node

MWind2
New Contributor III

I was trying to understand the new oneApi Base &HPC Toolkit Single-Node transition from C++ and Fortran Composer edition. Is the oneApi Base &HPC Toolkit Single-Node free with no support? With support, what is the annual ssr cost for the oneApi Base &HPC Toolkit Single-Node?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Free with no support. For with-support pricing, start here: oneAPI Configurator - ISP Webstore (intel.com)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Free with no support. For with-support pricing, start here: oneAPI Configurator - ISP Webstore (intel.com)

0 Kudos
MWind2
New Contributor III

Thanks. I am correct in thinking that Windows, Linux and Mac are included in install as well as support if under ssr?

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

It sure looks that way. Intel used to license separately by OS, but I don't see that distinction here.

0 Kudos
Ron_Green

Correct, you get oneAPI downloads for all supported OSes.

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

@Ron_Green , the question is about a support contract. Is it indeed the case that one support license covers all three platforms?

0 Kudos
MWind2
New Contributor III

From Intel Support

"..., the Priority Support is applicable for all three supported platforms (Windows*, Linux*, macOS*)."

0 Kudos
Jingwei
Novice

Hi Steve
Could you please clarify what is included in this "free" version? I have heard mixed information, while some said this is free, and a few others said it is only demo. I have set it up on my laptop and so far I wasn't asked for a license. But it has been only 10 days since I installed OneAPI. Is it free for definite time, if so how long? If it is free indefinitely, is there any function limitations? Thanks so much.

Edit: perhaps there is a distinction between academic, personal and commercial uses? 

0 Kudos
Ron_Green

there is no license.

It is fully functional - there is only 1 package with everything in it.

We use a "Support Model" - you pay for Premier Support.  That gives you Online Service Center to open issues with Intel.  And paid customers have access to past version products.  Right now you may see past versions but we may restrict that to paid support customers in the near future - so the free version is only the most recent version and you don't get past versions.

0 Kudos