Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28455 Discussions

vs_isoshell.exe Error When I install the Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran...

Larry_N_
Beginner

vs_isoshell.exe Error When I install the Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows - Named User Commercial and installing with a Serial Number on my Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10, I get the error message:

vs_isoshell.exe -2147205120 and the installation stops????

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

I moved this into a separate thread as it is different from the issue in the original thread.

Are you using the "online" installer or the full download? Please try the full download, uncheck the box for deleting files after the install Temporarily disable any antivirus, antimalware or online backup programs you have running and see if the install completes.

If not, search in the folder where the installer unpacked for vs_isoshell.exe and run it directly. Does it give you an error message?

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Location of vs_isoshell.exe is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Download\parallel_studio_xe_2016_update3_composer_edition_for_fortran_setup\installs\cmp_and_libs\207\ww_vsshell_2013_isolated

(Assuming you're installing Parallel Studio XE 2016 Update 3).

0 Kudos