Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas

Can I download the previous version GPA?

YANG__Yi
Novice

So far, the latest version (2019.R3) cannot support my old atom medfield platform, but I am working on it to debug my Gfx App. Using GPA 2019.R3, I cannot watch PowerVR based GPU metrics anymore, I think GPA 2018.R1 should be used for it, so if possible, where can I get it?

Thanks a lot!

Y.Y.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Hey Y.Y.,

I'm sorry to say, but we don't currently offer previous versions of Intel® GPA on our website or elsewhere and I do not have access to previous versions of our tool. Let me check with our team to see if we have that version archived, though I would guess that we don't. 

Best,

Giselle

0 Kudos
senthuran
Beginner

Hi, just chasing up, do you have archive of old version. I need 2018R2 for Profile my OpenGL app. Thanks

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Yang_Yi,

Sorry for the delay. Thanks for pinging. I will check with the team next week. But, as Giselle said, we do not archive older versions of GPA.

Pamela

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Y.Y.,

Unfortunately, we no longer support OpenGL on Windows. Nor do we support OpenGL 4.5 on any platform.

We do support OpenGL 4.1 on Linux. But our focus is DirectX and Vulkan.

Pamela

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Y.Y.,

I've verified with the team, due to stricter security policies, previous versions of GPA are not available.

Pamela

0 Kudos
YANG__Yi
Novice

Thanks Giselle!

I hope GPA can be compatible with all platforms or is like other tools on their website that there are previous versions can be downloaded, it will be pretty helpful for developers, because we are working on different platforms for different features. :)

0 Kudos