Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
663 Discussions

OpenCL SDK Discontinuance Notice

KishoreVarma
Novice

When Going through the Getting started guide for OpenCL FPGA SDK, I have seen this  Discontinuance Notice, I use OpenCL FPGA SDK to test Different Benchmark programs and try to optimize them, on DevCloud. Does this Discontinuance mean, its support will also be stopped on DevCloud? 

Screenshot_20221201_153803.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @KishoreVarma,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope all is well.

Per the notice as mention OpenCL product will be discontinued on the mention date.

As for the product within Intel DevCloud after the date mention there would be limited support provided as well as maintenence of the product as it will be slowly deprecated as time goes by.

Hence per notice, would advise to venture and explore into oneAPI toolkit if possible.

Hope that clarify.

Best Wishes

BB

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @KishoreVarma,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope all is well.

Per the notice as mention OpenCL product will be discontinued on the mention date.

As for the product within Intel DevCloud after the date mention there would be limited support provided as well as maintenence of the product as it will be slowly deprecated as time goes by.

Hence per notice, would advise to venture and explore into oneAPI toolkit if possible.

Hope that clarify.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @KishoreVarma,

With no further clarification on this thread, it will be transitioned to community support for further help on doubts in this thread. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support.

Thank you for the questions and as always pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos