Intel® ISA Extensions
Use hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide more code protection in your solutions.

I am trying to vectorise

ikmn_j_
Beginner

Hi

I am trying to vectorise code that is using mainly integer instructions (add,rol,xor). I cannot get the compiler to vectorise this.

My understanding is there is no vector version of rol. Will this be supported in the future?

I have tried on Westmere, Sandy Bridge and Haswell with both SSE and AVX. In AVX the rol is repalced by shld, but there is no gain.

I seem to be able to get the code to unroll, but no vector instructions are inserted (according to disassembler). There is a slight speedup (~10%), but I believe this is due to better use of multiple ALUs; from more independent instructions.

Any guidance would be welcome.

Thanks

생중계바카라☢`◈`▶《 ORI49.COM  》◀`◈`☢생중계바카라사이트ぞ생중계바카라☢`◈`▶《 ORI49.COM  》◀`◈`☢생중계바카라사이트ぞ생중계바카라☢`◈`▶《 ORI49.COM  》◀`◈`☢생중계바카라사이트ぞ생중계바카라☢`◈`▶《 ORI49.COM  》◀`◈`☢생중계바카라사이트ぞ생중계바카라☢`◈`▶《 ORI49.COM  》◀`◈`☢생중계바카라사이트ぞ생중계바카라☢`◈`▶《 ORI49.COM  》◀`◈`☢생중계바카라사이트ぞ생중계바카라☢`◈`▶《 ORI49.COM  》◀`◈`☢생중계바카라사이트ぞ생중계바카라☢`◈`▶《 ORI49.COM  》◀`◈`☢생중계바카라사이트ぞ생중계바카라☢`◈`▶《 ORI49.COM  》◀`◈`☢생중계바카라사이트ぞ생중계바카라☢`◈`▶《 ORI49.COM  》◀`◈`☢생중계바카라사이트ぞ생중계바카라☢`◈`▶《 ORI49.COM  》◀`◈`☢생중계바카라사이트ぞ생중계바카라☢`◈`▶《 ORI49.COM  》◀`◈`☢생중계바카라사이트ぞ생중계바카라☢`◈`▶《 ORI49.COM  》◀`◈`☢생중계바카라사이트ぞ

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

Can you repost a code sample in English?

Note << is not rol

Jim Dempsey

0 Kudos