Intel® ISA Extensions
Use hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide more code protection in your solutions.

Intel processor data sheets

logicman112
Beginner

Why there is no timing diagram or bus access cycles of Intel processors? How Core 2 Due processors separate memory for I/O access? What pins

and signals are involved?

Data sheets of Intel processors do not explain memory, I/O read/write cycles and the related signals and their relations.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Aubrey_W_
New Contributor I
Hello,

The documentation, and this forum are primarily about software development, while your question is related more to hardware design. Since we are primarily concerned with software development, we only refer developers to the documentation, the datasheets and Software Developers Manuals you are familiar with.

If you cannot find the information you are seeking in this documentation, you may need to seek help froman Intel Product representative.

If your company has its own Intel representative, you may want to inquire whether they are able to assist with your inquiry. Your companys Purchasing Department will normally have your Intel representatives contact information. If you do not have this contact information, please visit the following Web site and look under (Design Components): www.intel.com/buy/networking/design.htm

A list of Intel Authorized Distributors can be found on the Web site below:

www.intel.com/cd/channel/reseller/asmo-na/eng/227304.htm

If you have questions or require further assistance, please let me know.

Best regards,

==
Aubrey W.
Intel Software Network Support

0 Kudos