Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

C# VS2010 Win7 32bit simple ipp example

khalberg
Beginner
I have added the following statement to my WPF VS2010 Win7 32bit C# application:
String cpuType = "Cpu Type=" + core.ippGetCpuType());
I can not get it to find the ippcore-7.0.dll file. Error is "Unable to load DLL 'ippcore-7.0.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)".
I have added this to the environmental variables and have tried adding references to the dll (error adding reference as well). I have also copied the ia32/lib files to Windows\\System32 and to my bin/debug directory.
What is preventing the application from finding the file?
Thanks,
Kevin
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Naveen_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Kevin,

This error message is because of IPP path setting problem, I noticed many times. Please make sure you are added right PATH name in the VS 2010 properties. Specifically include and lib.

Thanks,

Naveen Gv

0 Kudos
khalberg
Beginner
Can you be a little more specific please. I have "C:\Program Files\Intel\ComposerXE-2011\redist\ia32\ipp;" as the first entry in the Path for system variables. I have ippcore.cs in my local build directory and a reference to ippdefs_cs.dll.
0 Kudos
khalberg
Beginner
I was able to get things working by running the compile_vars.bat file as administrator and launching VS 2010 from there. PATH was not sufficient to make this work. Kevin
0 Kudos